Milton Keynes Hospital boasts a library and formulary on site. They're open to healthcare professionals from Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
Health Library services in Milton Keynes
Situated in the Postgraduate Building on the hospital campus, the library is open to all healthcare professionals and students who work for (or with) the following organisations:
- Milton Keynes Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Milton Keynes & Northants
- Milton Keynes Community Health Services.
- Other partnership organisations
Featuring a full compliment of journals and reference books, the library caters for a range of specialities and interests.
Other facilities include internet access and photocopying provisions.
Visit mkpostgrad.co.uk for more information.
Milton Keynes Formulary
The Formulary at Milton Keynes Hospital provides a centralised resources for medicine information and management for healthcare professionals.
The Formulary promotes:
- safe prescribing
- seamless prescribing across all healthcare providers in Milton Keynes, including Community Health Services and Acute Care
- the use of cost effective medicines and therapies
Visit www.formularymk.nhs.uk for more information.