As the charity for Milton Keynes Hospital, our mission is to make a real difference to the experience of patients, their families, and the staff who treat them. Our fundraising enables wards and departments to go over what the NHS provides - funding specific, tangible items such as:
- State of the art equipment
- Comfort items for patients
- Special advanced training for members of staff
- Pilots for new patient-care initiatives
- New welcoming and positive environments for everyone treated in our hospital
This couldn't be achieved without the fantastic support of people in Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas. Fundraising makes a huge difference and has helped change the lives of thousands of patients and their families. So thank you to everyone who has supported our charity.
If you'd like to be kept up-to-date with our fundraising activities, please click here to contact us.
You can also download Milton Keynes Hospital Charity resources here: